Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, '' was given in /home1/larryb44/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
Australian national code of practice for manual handling, Gta iv full download for pc free, Carbon premium 1.0.0.1 apk download, Toshiba satellite c640 wireless drivers for windows 7 64 bit, 2008 camry hybrid owners manual, Ytunnel free download, Download hide tools for windows 7 64 bit, Sadegh stress mp3 download, New wave mix download mp3, Tamil melody songs download 2014, Majboor hindi movie mp3 song download, Agneepath gun gun guna mp4 video songs free download, Microsoft visual studio 2005 tutorial c
USS Franklin D. Roosevelt Rotating Header Image

Guest Book

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE HOME PAGE FOR THE LATEST INFO?

I have managed to resurrect some of the Guest Books from the previous FDR Websites. There are some that are lost forever but this is the best there is at the moment. There is a lot of good stuff there.

Click on the year you want to view. Click on the left arrow at the top of your browser to return to this page.

2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006-09

MISUSE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN COULD BE AN INVASION OF PRIVACY!

Sign in using the comment form at the bottom of the page and please leave a valid email address. It will NOT be viewable to visitors! If you want to hear from your shipmates leave your email address IN THE MESSAGE ALSO.

SO

Please put your email address in your message so your shipmates can get back to you (if they can remember you).

There is software on board that makes it unreadable to the “bots” who collect that sort of stuff.

All entries must be approved before they will appear in the book. Any inappropriate entries, as well as those with invalid email addresses, will be deleted and will not appear. I check daily so don’t despair if your entry doesn’t appear immediately.

Due to a rash of automated spam messages we now use “captcha” authentication.  Just enter the “captcha” code and then SUBMIT. Don’t worry about upper or lower case….either will work. If you have trouble reading it just click the little button to the right and it will “refresh”. Thanks!

Many shipmates have told me, via email, about having visited this site. Oddly many have not left entries here for their shipmates to see. THEY do wonder how you are and probably would love to hear from you. This is a great way get back in contact.

REMEMBER….THE ONLY  WAY FOR YOUR SHIPMATES TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU IS HAVING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR MESSAGE

For YOUR protection – No home phone numbers or addresses please. Please save that for when you make email contact.

REMEMBER….IF YOU WANT TO BE CONTACTED MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE BODY OF YOUR MESSAGE

1,425 Comments

1. KRETSINGER, Victor H. says:

Any one know the Call signs of the FDR and Squadrons during the 57/58 med cruise?????

2. Christina E Boone says:

For my father Duane R. Powell who served on Rosie in 1972. I’m not sure when he started on it. He passed away on. May 3, 2013 he was a electronics technician.

3. Jennifer Latiolais says:

My father is Robert Latiolais (Bobby) He was aboard Rosie 1966-67 V-1 division. I always look for anything that has to do with the navy or if anyone knows him. I know he told me about the incident that happened on the flight deck with a guy running into a propeller. Don’t exactly remember if that’s correct but he was told to clean up after the incident happened. He also spoke about a fire. Anyhow if anyone would like to contact me or my father my email is jennyla70535@gmail.com thx

4. DOYLE BUCK says:

THIS IS MY EMAIL: DOYLEW1965@GMAIL.COM (FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME)

5. DOYLE BUCK says:

DOYLE BUCK, DP3 (DATA PROCESSING) SUPPLY (S7) SERVED FROM MARCH 1975 TO DEC 1976. HELLO, TO ALL SHIPMATES OF “ROSIE”. AM A MEMBER OF NAVY TOGETHER WE SERVED, ALSO.

6. Paul Gish says:

Served on board as ships company in 3rd div and then in 4th division. Was a boat coxswain
    on PB-1 (officers boat). did 2 med cruises 64 and 65. Remember losing a screw in the med and
    also a collision with a ship in the med, struck us on the starboard side just forward of our berthing
    compartment. interesting times..

7. William (Barry) Kennedy says:

Great job Larry – hope you’re still involved with web site !!

Barry Kennedy 1block1island1@gmail.com

8. William (Barry) Kennedy says:

Happy New Year 2017 – made it to a ripe retirement age (Apr) !!!Anyone from B2 BT crew 1972 Med crew hope some of you are still cruising your lives – otherwise I wish you well on your alternative cruise of life!!!!

1block1island1@gmail.com (new email)

Barry Kennedy

9. Charles Smith says:

Interested in info on fatality on March 10, 1977. My fraternity brother Lt. jg Reginald “Reggie” Hill Britt lost at sea on A7 Intruder. Any info appreciated.

10. Bob Schultz says:

Kretsinger, Victor; no problem, take care of yourself!

Schultz

11. Ron Thibodeaux says:

Looking for the gang from the 73-74 Med Cruise Ron Thibodeaux aka ( TT)

12. Ron Thibodeaux aka (TT) says:

Looking The gang from 1973 to 1974 James (Wop) Votano Harry ( shorty ) Shortt

13. Robert E. Smith Bob/Smitty says:

USS FDR
    R Division
    1959-1962

USS INTREPID
    1962-1963

14. Jim Peak says:

CR division 1963

15. Danny L Malcolm says:

Danny L Malcolm RD2, Med Cruises in 1970 and 1971. Trying to find an old friend named Daniel Scott Radioman 2nd.

16. B sheppard says:

ABM on the Rosey from March 73
    To 75 med cruise

17. rg (clay) claytor says:

1973-74 M Div. #4 Eng. Email : skipfshrmnn@yahoo.com

18. Gjosund says:

R dv dc shop

19. GERHARD JOHN WIMMBAUER says:

GREETINGS SHIPMATES……WAS IN A&O SHOP FROM MARCH ’74 TO JUNE ’75 DEPARTED IN ROTA, AND FLEW BACK FOR DISCHARGE AT NAS JAX. HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH ONE FROM THE SHOP. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM LIGHTFRITZ FROM COLORADO.I WAS A WESTPAC SAILOR, THE ROSIE WAS TO “TAME’ FOR ME…

20. Johnson Sr. William A. says:

Checked in middle of the WestPAC cruse (1966) departed in Dec 1968 for CE-A school Davisville, RI. After Mess Cooking in the reafers I got to coop clean R-Div before being sent to the CO2 transfer shop under the port flight deck for the remainder of that cruse. By the time we left for the Med my home was in the Carpenter Shop, being from the sticks I knew jack about fixing boats, that was corrected forever by the time we saw Mayport the next time. I’ll never forget some of the great shipmates I met especially Sam Crestman who ran the Carpenter shop, he was reflected in my leadership for 22+ years in the Seabees and 20 years in the construction world after retiring. The Rossey was an adventure except Jan 22, 1967 crossing the Equator where being the ONLY Birthday Pollywog suc–d really 5 times through the line #1 & Last. Thanks for everything those years thought me, Sucess in life is not always learned in a classroom.

21. KRETSINGER, Victor H. says:

Didn’t eat my carrots lately. My message sent to Schultz was meant for Cpl Shelander.
    I was aboard for the 57’58 Med cruise.

22. mik morgan says:

Greetings. Pipefitter 1965 -1966. Broke leg while running to general quarters. Had legal handlebar mustache. Still have it. Ham call sign, km0mvr, 73″, Mike Morgan. cavecritter@centurylink.net.

23. KRETSINGER, Victor H. says:

Cpl Schultz. We were shipmates. AD(J)-3 in VAH-3. Do you have any photos of the TACAN trade out???
    Live in Calif. VKRETSINGER@bak.rr.com

24. Robert F. Shelander says:

Marine Detachment 1956 thru 1958

25. Bob Schultz says:

Bob Schultz, ADJ3, Rescue Aircrew, HC-2 Det 42, MED Cruise 1970; hello to all the FDR Veterans, hope everyone had a nice Christmas and have a Happy New Year.